· 8 years of experience in application development, implementation and troubleshooting in Microsoft technologies
· Extensive programming experience using ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), SharePoint 2007, Dynamics CRM 4.0, GP 10.0, ADO.NET, VB.NET, Web Services, C#, XML, Web Services
· Extensive report development using SSRS and Crystal Reports
· Designed and developed n-tier (including business and data tier) applications.
· Expert interpersonal and communicational skills.
Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering 05/2003
UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS, CHENNAI, INDIA GPA: 3.8
· MCTS:NET Framework 3.5, Windows Communication Foundation Applications
· MCTS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Application Development
· MCP in developing web applications with C#.NET and Visual Studio.NET
· .NET Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 2, ASP.NET 1.1/2.0/3.5, C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, WPF, WCF, XML Web Services, .NET Remoting
· Languages: C, C++, C#
· Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, DB2 v8 , Sybase 12.5
· Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio
Customer Application Management – www.MyJSSI.com 12/2009-Present
Client: Jet Support Services Inc. Chicago, IL
This portal allows customers to manage contracts and submit monthly invoices online. This application is integrated with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 4.0) and ERP system (Microsoft Dynamic GP 10) for managing customer related information, invoices and payments.
· Developed and supported web application in ASP.NET 2.0
· Customized Dynamic GP forms to integrate custom .NET Widows Application using GP Add-ins application
· Developed CRM Plug-in/workflows for custom actions.
· Customized CRM forms and added custom .NET web forms deployed in ISV folder.
· Customized CRM ISV.config for providing custom navigation buttons.
· Expert knowledge in GP Field Service module (service calls, contract administration)
· Expert knowledge in GP Sales Order and Purchase order processing.
· Developed reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services
· Used Aspose.NET third party utility to generate Word document using Mail Merge. Deployed as custom web application in CRM ISV folder.
Environment: Winforms, ASP.NET 2.0, C#.NET, Scribe, BizTalk 2006, MS SQL Server 2005, Team Foundation Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0
Business Application Modernization (BAM) – Michigan DMV 08/2008-11/2009
Client: HP Enterprise Services, Columbus, OH
The Business Application Modernization project, (BAM) project will replace the legacy system and will address and improve upon all business processes that involve driver licensing, vehicle titling and registration activities for individuals, businesses and professionals within the DMV State of Michigan. These processes include driver, vehicle, voter registration, business/dealer and professional licensing issued by the Michigan Department of State (MDOS). All BAM System data will be stored in the Microsoft SQL Server Database Management System and will interface with other applications to retrieve and deliver data. The BAM application is a thick client application and user interface is implement using .NET winforms. It uses SOA architecture using WCF service hosted as Windows service. The BAM application also uses custom batch framework implemented in VB.NET for batch processing
· Developed winforms using Dev Express controls
· Developed WCF services hosted in Windows NT service
· Created setup project for windows service.
· Worked in agile software development (scrum)
· Prepared sprint backlog and estimated hours for the tasks
· Developed using MVC design pattern
· Created design documents (Sequence and Class Diagrams) using Microsoft Visio.
· Customized and setup batch jobs scheduling using Tidal Enterprise Scheduler
· Designed and developed MSMQ architecture to handle messages received from Michigan State Police (MSP) asynchronously through socket connection.
· Created SSIS packages/stored procedures in SQL Server 2008
· Created daily error reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
· Designed and developed InfoPath 2007 forms
· Created validation rules and actions on the InfoPath 2007 forms.
Environment: Winforms, Dev Express v6.1, VB.NET, WCF, MS SQL Server 2008, Team Foundation Server 2008, Visual Studio 2008
Case Management Information System (CMIS) – Pre Sentence Investigation 05/2007 – 07/2008
Client: State of Connecticut – Judicial Branch, CT
The Case Management Information System (CMIS) – Pre sentence Investigation project is a rewrite of existing web application using .NET 3.0 WPF. This application is used by probation officers to submit PSI forms and print the forms for submission to judges for review. This system is designed to automate and streamline workflow, to maintain electronic case record, and to collect and report statistics that the court needs for management.
· Developed UI screens using VB.Net and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
· Designed and Developed business objects using .NET framework collections
· Developed WCF services to retrieve/update the information in database and hosted in IIS 6.0.
· Implemented distributed transaction in Service logic layer using .NET 2.0 Transactions (System.Transactions)
· Designed and developed custom reporting solution using WPF flow documents to generate XPS documents.
· Created stored procedures to return data in XML format and serialize/deserialize to custom business object classes using XmlSerializer.
· Created data access layer using Enterprise Library Data Access Application block v3.1
· Provided production support and maintenance support.
Environment: WPF, VB.NET, WCF, MS SQL Server 2005, Team Foundation Server (TFS 2005), Visual Studio 2008
OD2 – Organizational Data 2 11/2006 – 05/2007
Client: Cartus, Danbury, CT
The Organizational Data 2 project (OD2) is a new Front-End application to 1) Eliminate the IC application/database and enhance ATLAS as the primary system where all client and customer data is collected and maintained, 2) Make all client contracted products and billing information easily available to support creation of policies and delivery of accurate, timely billing to our clients, and 3) Simplify the Customer initiation process so that internal and external users can successfully create a Customer file without manual intervention by multiple business groups.
· Designed sequence diagrams and class diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
· Developed the UI screens using ASP.Net and C#.
· Designed and developed application middleware components using .NET Remoting, C#.
· Implemented .NET Remoting using business facade layer.
· Implemented distributed transactions in MW components using COM+ (DB2 and SQL Server 2000).
· Implemented ADO.NET transactions for Sybase database.
· Used existing legacy COM components using the interoperability provided by .NET Framework.
· Used typed datasets and .NET validation controls to perform front end validations.
· Created stored procedures in DB2, Sybase, and SQL Server 2000.
· Created DTS packages in SQL Server 2000 to load data.
· Automated the build process using NAnt build tool.
· Code reviews, fixing defects and enhancing application performance.
Client: Teleflora, Oklahoma City, OK
This web application is an online portal which is used by 25000 eflorists across the US and Canada to provide floral services. This online application provides different functionalities through different modules such as Admin, Member Services, Design and Education, Technology, Shopping and Resources. The Technology module provides different reports which help to analyze and improve the business and it also includes a self administration tool which allows eflorist to manage their websites through this online portal. The Admin module provides services which are used by customer service representatives at Teleflora for changing password, checking the orders and credit card information. MyTeleflora.com also provides marketing and education services.
· Developed web forms using ASP.NET and C#.
· Used Ektron CMS 400.NET content management software and dynamically loading content blocks into ASPX pages.
· Developed custom roll up reports using nested repeater web controls.
· Created stored procedures and SQL scripts in SQL Server 2000.
· Tuning the session management, stored procedures for improving performance of web application.
· Provided production and maintenance support.
Monthly Capacity Tool 11/2005 – 02/2006
Client: Bank of America, Jacksonville, FL
Monthly capacity tool calculates the number of full time employees (FTE) required for processing loan application by site/role using historical data and forecast data provided by finance department. The FTE calculation is based on 4 assumption variables workload, non-productive time, number of business days and work standard. The workload is calculated based on the historical apps volume (Mix %) and forecast volume received from finance. This application also allows the users to modify the mix %, non-productive time, number of business days and work standard (number of loans processed by each FTE) and generate different forecast models which changes as assumptions are changed.
· Developed user controls and dynamically loading it at runtime.
· Designed and developed web forms for generating reports in Excel format using CarlosAg ExcelXmlWriter.
· Implemented role-based authentication using ASP.NET Form based authentication.
· Developed stored procedures in SQL Server 2000.
· Implemented Session Management to database and deployed the application to IIS.
LoanViewer 06/2005 – 10/2005
Client: Merrill Lynch, Jacksonville, FL
Description: This web application allows users to interact with the data warehouse. It is comprised of several web pages that enable the users to administer, initiate, and analyze the core data and generate reports from data mart. The application is used by Mortgaged Credit Specialist (MCSs) to search any loan and get all the possible details related to that particular loan like borrower details, issuing agent’s details, and status of that loan. The Application calculates the loan payments based on defined business rules and status of the loan.
· Designed and developed UI web pages using ASP.NET and C#.
· Designed sequence diagrams and class diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
· Developed crystal reports templates and integrated with .NET UI Screens.
· Used typed datasets and custom validations for front end validations.
· Created stored procedures, scripts, views in SQL Server 2000
· Performance tuning of the SQL Server 2000 stored procedures
· Created DTS packages for loading raw data from Informix database tables into data warehouse tables.
· Scheduled jobs in SQL Server 2000 to run daily, weekly, monthly updates for updating balances,
loan status and other information.